Electric portable Awning Lifter - UPTER
UPTER awning lift is the essential material lift for any business. Our range of portable awning lifter will give your business the edge over your competition.
3 years warranty
Direct from producer
special design to work close to the wall (design by UPTER)
Developed in Europe by UPTER for the European market since are sold worldwide.
Major awning manufacturers recommend UPTER for mounting.
Any one of the range will make better use of man power, turning a 3 man lifting job into a 1 man lifting job.
This range of portable lifting equipment will give your business the edge over your competition. Better deploy manpower on site, make lifting jobs easier and the overall installation of loads quicker.
- Electric motor 230 V or 110 V - 50 / 60 Hz.
- Remote control with variable speed switch.
- Constructed by heat treated, robust aluminum.
- Depending on the capacity, the portable lifter is with :
- Telescoping masts for CM 340 and CM 520
- Sliding rails for CA 400
- Set-Up without tools, the legs can be release or fold in seconds without tools.
- 4 Legs,versatile and infinitely adjustment, available use in uneven ground, like stairway with special design can let you working close to the wall (design UPTER)
- Emergency Stop Button.
- Manual operation:The Portable Lifter is designed to be manually in case of power failure
- Automatic Overload breaker:it equipped to prevent to over weight loading.
- Level to ensure the proper set-up while and adjusting the telescoping legs
- Platform Special design for install the window type of Air-conditioner.
- Compeletely Portable, the compact design make it easily for one person to carry it from job to job.
- CM 520 and CA 400 are equipped with wheels, option for CM 340
- Equiped with handle and transport wheels to move easy on working site (CM 520 and CA 400)
- Can be transported by van or estate car
CM 340 - option wheels CM 520 with wheels CA 400 P with wheels
130 kg / 3,0 m
120 kg / 3,3 m
|21 kg||970 mm||300 x 300 mm||1,1 x 1 m|
140 kg / 3,0 m
130 kg / 4,0 m
90 kg / 4,9 m
|38 kg||1120 mm||380 x 380 mm||1,4 x 1,4 m|
|CA 400 P||
160 kg / 3,0 m
150 kg / 4,0 m
|66 kg||990 mm||550 x 650 mm||1,0 x 1,1 m|
PORTABLE AWNING LIFTER.pdf
Document Adobe Acrobat [2.2 MB]
For copyright reasons, copying and otherwise using the photographs on our site is forbidden without permission.
Pictures from Switzerland - France - England - Holland
Videos - Exemples of use
how to lift an awning without physical effort
When the newspapers talk about on our awning lifter
KeM.Tech - KSF
CH - 1213 PETIT LANCY
Pour la France
Tél 06 62 04 66 50
Fax 04 26 07 40 17
Pour la Suisse
Für die Schweiz
Per la Svizzera
Tel 079 937 09 97
Fax 022 545 75 39
Tel + 41 79 937 09 97
Fax + 41 22 545 75 39
KeM.Tech - Rental
CH - 1132 Lully